We understand that privacy is important to you and want you to know that we respect your privacy and that we are committed to safeguarding your Personal Information. This is why we want to provide you with a clear picture of how the Personal Information that you provide to us is processed, managed, and protected by us.
What Information We Collect
(a) Information You Provide to Us
In connection with the Site and the secure on-line mobile ticket delivery services (the “Services”) we provide, we may ask you to provide us with certain information, including:
- your first and last name,
- email address,
- home or business address,
- telephone number,
- mobile number,
- demographic information, such as your country, state, or county of residence or business operation; and/or
- or other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally or identify your household or device (hereinafter, “Personal Information”).
We may collect this information when you:
- Request information from us via forms or emails, such as signing up for the Fan Experience Index or providing information to the Fan Forum Survey;
- Contact us regarding employment;
- Contact us regarding a question, concern, or inquiry, such as when you make inquiries concerning our Site, products and/or Services; and/or
- Otherwise interact with the Site or our representatives.
Your decision to provide us with information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Site’s features or our Services, including submitting inquiries or participating in the Fan Forum Survey.
(b) General Browsing
In addition to information that you choose to submit to us, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site(s) (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site(s). Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within our Site(s) that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other geolocation information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics; and
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site(s).
For location information, we may use this information to provide customized Services, content, promotional offers, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled.
(c) Information We Collect When You Interact with Third-Party Sites
(d) Information from Third Parties
In addition, we may collect information about you from other sources, including consumer credit reporting agencies, in order to evaluate your application for employment. We may also obtain information about you from marketers and market research firms. We may combine the information we collect from third parties with information that we have collected from you or through your use of the Services.
Why We Collect Information
We may use your information for various purposes, including:
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- Monitoring the usage of our Service;
- Providing you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- Responding to your requests for information;
- Verifying your identity and for fraud prevention;
- Analyzing and evaluating your employment application;
- Sending you marketing information about FanDragon and our affiliated entities;
- Sending you email communications such as electronic newsletters about our products, Services, events, and promotions;
- Improving the effectiveness of our Site, our marketing endeavors, and our product and service offerings;
- Helping us address problems with and improve our Site and our products and services, including testing and creating new products, features, and services;
- Providing mobile marketing messages and other communications and messages;
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site, including understanding and resolving any technical and security issues reported on our Sites;
- Engaging in analysis, research, and reports regarding the use of our Sites and Services;
- For internal business purposes;
- Complying with the law and protecting the safety, rights, property or security or FanDragon, the Services, and the general public; and
We may use various methods and technologies to store or collect Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies used on the Site(s), include, but are not limited to, the following (as well as future-developed tracking technology or methods that are not listed here):
- Cookies. A cookie is a file placed on a Device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information on your Device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of cookie technology to store information on local storage. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You may also wish to refer to the following website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.
- Web Beacons. A Web Beacon is a small tag (which may be invisible to you) that may be placed on our Site’s pages and messages.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on.
- ETag, or entity tag. An Etag or entity tag is a feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- Recognition Technologies. Technologies, including application of statistical probability to data sets, which attempt to recognize or make assumptions about users and devices (g., that a user of multiple devices is the same user).
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- To allow you to use and access the Site, including for the prevention of fraudulent activity and improved security functionality;
- To assess the performance of the Site, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content, products or services offered through the Site;
- To offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Site, including identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences or to track your online activities over time and across third-party sites; and
- To deliver content relevant to your interests on our Site and third‑party sites based on how you interact with our content.
When We Disclose Information
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through the Site(s) or Services such that such information is no longer linked to your Personal Information. We may use and share this aggregated and anonymized information (non-Personal Information) for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with our affiliates and third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners and others.
Examples of when FanDragon may share your information include the following:
(b) Third Parties Providing Services to FanDragon. We may use Third-Party Service providers to perform certain services on behalf of us or the Site(s) or Services, such as: (i) creating and updating Site(s) and app functionality; (ii) assisting us in Site(s) and app operations; (iii) managing a database of customer and consumer information; (iv) hosting the Site(s); (v) designing and/or operating the Site’s features; (vi) tracking the Site’s activities and analytics, including marketing and market research; (vii) data enhancement (to learn more about our customers); (viii) enabling us to send you special offers or perform other administrative services, such as customer service, security, tech, operational support, email and legal services; and (ix) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We may provide these vendors with access to user information to carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Those vendors may have additional or different privacy policies and/or Terms of Service. You should be sure that you read and agree to those policies and Terms.
Your Choices About the Information We Collect
If you do not wish to receive e-mails about special offers, events, and other promotions from us, email us at email@example.com to opt out, or click the link in the email to “unsubscribe.” If you do not wish to receive other marketing materials by regular mail from us, please write us at:
FanDragon Technologies, Inc.
750 N. San Vicente Boulevard
Suite 800 W
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Please note that certain of your personal information, such as your name or other identifying information, may remain in our database even after a deletion request in order to maintain the integrity and historical record of our database and systems.
FanDragon recognizes the importance of children’s safety and privacy. The Site(s) are not designed to attract children and are not intended for use by any children under the age of 13. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Minors under the age of 18 (but older than 12) may use the Site(s) only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by the Site’s Terms of Service. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 who has provided her or his information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the deletion of that information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
FanDragon will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under CCPA. Specifically, we will not:
Deny access to our Services;
Charge a different rate for the use of our Services; or
Provide a different quality of service.
California Shine the Light
FanDragon qualifies for the alternative option. We have a comprehensive privacy statement and provide you with details on how you may either opt-out or opt-in to the use of your personal information by third parties for direct marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request certain information from us regarding the collection and sale of your personal information (as defined in Nevada Revised Statutes 603A.320) during your visit to our websites or when you otherwise interact with us online. If you have sought or acquired, by purchase or lease, any goods or services for personal, family, or household purposes from the FanDragon Site(s), you may ask us to disclose whether we have sold (for monetary consideration) certain information about you (including your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, an identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online, or other contact information that allows us to identify you personally).
As a Nevada resident, you may also request to opt out of us sharing such information about you. To make this inquiry, please submit a request in writing to email@example.com with “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and attest that you are a Nevada resident by providing a Nevada postal address in your request. Please state whether you are requesting information and/or opting out.
We will process your request within 60 days, or we will let you know if we need additional time. We may require additional information to verify your identity before we can respond.
California / Delaware Do Not Track Disclosures
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, ad networks, plug in providers, and other web services you encounter while browsing to stop tracking your activity. Various third parties are developing or have developed signals or other mechanisms for the expression of consumer choice regarding the collection of information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services (e.g., browser do not track signals), but there is no universally-agreed upon standard for what a company should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
Visitors to the Site Outside of the United States
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”) or European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain additional data protection rights under GDPR.
In certain circumstances, you have the following rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Personal Information, and you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you live in the EEA, without prejudice to any other rights you may have, you can raise such queries or concerns with your local supervisory authority.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information Under GDPR
We may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights; or
- To comply with the law.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Information or internal analysis purposes. Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Updating Personal Information
We prefer to keep your Personal Information accurate and up to date. If you would like to change your contact information, please contact us at email@example.com .
If so, we will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable (but we may retain prior information as business records). Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons, such as a legitimate business reason.
In addition, please note that if you implement a deletion request but later sign up for information or Services, your most recent request will control our information relationship with you.
We incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission, or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you provide us with your information at your own risk.
International Data Transfers
Because FanDragon works with global companies and technologies, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the country in which it was originally provided. This may include transfers to third parties, such as service providers or affiliated entities who are location outside the United States or the European Union, where data protection laws may not offer the same level of protection as those in the United States, E.U. or EEA. When we transfer Personal Information outside of these areas, we take steps to make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information.
International Data Transfers under GDPR
Our transfers of your Personal Information outside of the E.U. are safeguarded by data processing agreements (“DPAs”) incorporating Standard Contractual Clauses. You may request a copy of the relevant portions of such agreements by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of your request in the subject line.